Alfredo Pesto Butternut Squash Ravioli with Jerk Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings party style, or separate the wingettes and drumettes
- 2 packages of Grace Bag N’ Cook Mild Jamacian Dry Rub seasoning 35g
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 Bottle of Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce 410ml or sauce of your choice
- 4 tbsp of Classico Pesto Sauce (optional)
- 2 packages of Rana Butternut Squash Ravioli 482g or pasta of your choice
- 1 Bottle of F.A.M Original hot sauce (optional)
Melanie Amadasun Owner/ Head Chef (F.A.M. Sauces & Catering) Direct Line: (647) 819-9428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: @famsauces Instagram: fam_sauces_catering Instagram: melanie.amadasun LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/melanieamadasun
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place an oven safe rack on top of the foil. Coat the rack with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl along with the oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add the 2 packages of Grace Bag N’ Cook Mild Jamaican Dry Rub seasoning to the bowl. Toss the wings with the dry rub until they’re coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a medium sauce pot pour 1-2 bottles of Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce and 4 Tbsp of Classico Pesto Sauce* (pesto sauce is optional) and simmer over low heat stir occasionally.
- In a large pot bring 6L of water to a gentle boil. Add a pinch of salt
- Then add Pasta Cook for 3 minutes and drain. Add 1 minute for a softer bit.
- Plate Ravioli with sauce and add chicken wings sprinkle with parsley, or choice of greens then serve.
- Looking for a little extra heat? Add 2 drop of F.A.M Original hot sauce. Or try the Grace
Bag N’ Cook Hot Jamaican Dry Rub seasoning instead of mild.