Earl Grey MarTEAni
Prepare the Earl Grey tea-infused gin ahead of time:
- Add the tea leaves into the gin, cap and shake.
- Let sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Strain the infused gin through a coffee filter into a separate container.
- Rinse the bottle to remove loose tea, and pour gin back into the clean bottle. Can be stored indefinitely if refrigerated.
Make and serve the cocktail:
- Use sugar to half-rim a coupe glass and set aside.
- Add the tea-infused gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white into a shaker without ice and dry-shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds.
- Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
- Strain into the prepared coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.