Saturday Cooking Classes
Saturday, October 1
- Melanie Amadasun | Alfredo-Pesto Butternut Squash Ravioli and Jerk Wing
Saturday, October 8
- Doreen Kool | “Dishing up Dutch” featuring Olliebollen (Dutchies), Boerenkool (kale and potatoes), and Nasi Goreng (Indonesian fried rice) while focusing on cooking techniques and cooking safety.
Saturday, October 15
- Kimi Abdullah | Weeknight Soups: Harira and Hot & Sour
Saturday, October 22
- Jaime Pena | Maple & Roasted Squash Cream Soup
Saturday, October 29
- Kimi Abdullah | Bubur Ayam (Indonesian Rice Porridge with Chicken)
A side note:
If you are able to, we are asking attendees to bring a donation for the London Food Bank or new socks for the 519Pledge for Socks. It would be greatly appreciated!
Doors open at 10:40am.
No Registration is required.
First come, first served.