Farmer’s Market Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. potatoes (assorted shapes and colours) cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 whole green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 whole radishes thinly sliced on a bias
- 1 cup of crème fraiche or sour cream
- ¼ c. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- ¼ c. chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until just fork tender. Drain and cool to room temperature. Add the onions and radishes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add the dressing to the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Sprinkle bacon over and serve.