Green Goddess Crunch Sandwich
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup tarragon
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of lettuce
- ¼ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 slices grainy bread
- Mozzarella, Old Cheddar Cheese, Swiss or your favourite cheese
- 2 cups of your favourite micro greens
- Place chives, mayonnaise, tarragon, and yogurt in a blender. Add zest and juice of 1 lemon half, then add 2 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Squeeze juice from the other lemon half over lettuce and cucumbers in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Divide and smash avocado between 2 slices of bread; season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce and cucumbers over. Top with cheese and microgreens. Spread remaining 2 slices of bread with ¼ cup green goddess dressing and close sandwiches. Enjoy!