Green Goddess Hummus
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup spinach or flat leaf parsley
- 5 wild leeks
- ½ cup basil
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- In a food processor, add garlic cloves, tahini and lemon juice. Blend.
- Add all the green and blend again. Keep scraping the sides of the food processor.
- Lastly, add chickpeas, salt, and honey and make a smooth puree. Add little water if necessary (not more than half a cup)
- Store in a clean container. It will last for 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator.