Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 1 large English cucumbers (peeled, sliced)
- 2 med. tomatoes (1/2” dice)
- 1/2 red onion (fine dice)
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped fine)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives or green onions (chopped fine)
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, salt & pepper and sugar. Taste and adjust sugar and/or vinegar to taste.
- Add cucumber, tomato and fresh herbs. Mix well and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Toss again before serving. Note: substitute large tomatoes for cherry tomatoes (quartered)