Cook Book Exchange
December 4, 2019
December 4, 2019
Our box for collecting food, (dry goods only) has been set up at the market. If you are able to donate, many families in London will be benefiting from this program during the holiday season. It is a great way to support local business, and be a part of a community that cares.
You can find the box just inside the doors off of the Rotary Square, where the ice rink is set up. Once you enter the doors, turn right and the box will be by CTV.
Santa is coming to town! Make sure to get those last minute letters to Santa before Christmas! We will have a mailbox for Santa upstairs on the Mezzanine Sunday, Dec 8th.
11:00am- Santa arrives! He will be on site from 11am-1pm
11:30am: 30 minute Holiday themed clown show.
Our very own Ice Cream Bowl will be whipping up homemade mini waffles for the kids topped with Christmas sprinkles and whip cream (11am-2pm).
Christmas crafts, balloon twisting and face painting!
FREE Event! Put on your Christmas best and meet us at the Market for Brunch with Santa! Don’t forget those letters!
Saturday December 7th
New Horizons Band-A live performance will be happening upstairs on the Mezzanine starting at 10am
1.Morsels: Sweet and Savoury Pastry
2. Joy’s Wreaths!!!
3.Helm Baked: Gluten Free Baking
4. La Houlette Da Vie: French Baking and Sourdough Bread
5. Liz’s Lovely Looming: Hats, Mitts, Scarves and More
6. Orchard Hill Farms: Organic Produce and prepared Salads, Sauces and Spices-NOW FEAT ORGANIC PORK SAUSAGE
7. Blanbrook Bison: Bison, Fresh and Frozen Cuts, Jerky, Pepperettes, Salami
8. Thames River Melons: Frozen Berries, Fall Produce, Squash, Leeks-NEW THIS WEEK>SOUP!
9. Harvest Moon Trading Co.: Mostly local and organic preserves
10. Greystead Gardens: Organic Produce
11. Sungold Market Garden-Christmas arrangements only, no produce
12. Lynch Maple Farms
14. Alchemy Bakeshop
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 6pm