Maple Fest! 🍁
Join us at our annual Maple Syrup Festival!
Fun Fact: Canada produces over 80% of the world’s maple syrup!
And we love that! So much so, that we can’t wait to celebrate it with you Saturday, March 18th.
🍁 Face Painting
🍁 Maple themed crafts
🍁 Maple products for sale
🍁 Join Fanshawe Pioneer Village to discuss all things “Maple” in the 19th and early 20th century! How did early settlers learn about maple sap and why were maple trees so important both in the past and today? Check out artifacts and images related to Maples and how they’ve been used as a symbol of Canada.
Farmers Market Vendors
- Smoked Maple Trout from Den Besten Trout Farm
- Spiced Maple Syrup from Proper Heathen Hot Sauce
- Maple Syrup & Maple Butter from Lynch Maple Farms
Additional Maple Vendors
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village; Maple Display
- The Ice Cream Bowl; Maple Fudge, Maple Stuffed Cookies
- Colour Me Ink; Large Interactive Colouring Sheet for the kids
- Kinsmen Sugar Shack; Maple Syrup for Sale
- Dotsy the Clown; Face Painting & Maple Themed Crafts
Main Floor Vendors
- Maple Sausages from Chris’ Country’s Cut