- 5 corn on the cob
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp freshly cracked
- black pepper
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Coconut oil
- Clean the corn cobs, and cut 2″ pieces. Heat a saucepan, add 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add garlic, sauté for a minute. Next, add onions and sauté till light brown in colour.
- Add all the dry spices, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add a splash of water if needed, and pieces of corn cobs, and some salt.
- Give it a good mix so the spices coat the corn evenly.
- Add coconut milk, lower the heat, cover with a lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning, add more salt if needed. Turn off the heat and garnish with cilantro, lime juice, and like zest.
- Serve hot!