Meatball Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 Marks Fine Meat meatballs (they’re honestly the best)
- 12 big organic Cremini mushrooms
- 1 can of organic tomato sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of chopped fresh organic parsley
- Olive oil/ avocado oil/ coconut oil for drizzle
Prepared by Brittany Quinn
- Preheat oven to 350. While it’s warming up wash your mushrooms & take out the stem as well as some of the middle of the mushroom (don’t throw stems out they’re great to use for other things like omelettes/ stir-fries/ soups etc)
- Once this is done toss mushrooms in your oil of choice, n some Himalayan salt & pepper (just light coating). Place mushrooms on a baking tray & fill with a little bit of tomato sauce & the meatball. Top with more sauce & finish with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. Once done top with a little bit more mozzarella cheese & fresh parsley. Serve & enjoy!
This app can also be done as a meal if you serve with pasta/ salad/ roasted veggies etc.