Pesto Mayo Chicken Panini
Pesto and Mayo
- 4 Bunches of basil
- 1 Bunch Italian Parsley
- 1c of pine nuts or sunflower seeds
- 1c of parmesan powder
- 1c of olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2c of mayonnaise
- Chicken breast (sliced)
- French baguette bread
- Tomato & lettuces
Inspired by Chef Jaime Peña from Katanas Kafe Restaurant YouTube: Peña’s Kitchen
Simple, fast, and very tasty! Perfect for a weeknight when you’re tired from work and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Put all the ingredients in processor but oil and mayo.
- When blended add slowly olive oil.
- Separate half to marinate chicken.
- The other half, blend with mayo
- Grill chicken
- Spread pesto, mayo on bread.
- Put chicken, tomato, lettuce and top up with more pesto mayo.