Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Dip
- 4 red peppers, roasted with skin removed (about 400 g)
- 4 spring onions, roasted
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon gochugaru
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Prepared by Kimi Abdullah, co-Founder of Petojo Food & Catering Follow on her on Instagram @kimiabdullah & Tumblr @kimieats Find Petojo Food & Catering on Instagram and Facebook @petojofood For catering inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519 488 0316
Incredibly quick but usually very impressive dip that is best served after the flavours have had a few hours in the fridge to mingle, but you can also serve right away. This version includes onion and uses Korean red pepper flakes, gochugaru – both can be omitted. If you don’t have gochugaru, use traditional red pepper flakes or give it a squeeze of your preferred hot sauce. The goal is it give this dip a gentle warmth.
- Place the roasted red peppers, spring onion, feta cheese, olive oil, vinegar, honey,
gochugaru, and seasonings in the food processor or blender. Blend until it forms a
smooth paste. Adjust vinegar, salt and pepper to your preference.
- Serve with a combination of warm flatbread, baked pita chips, crudités, and good