- 1.5 Cups Warm water
- 1.5 tbsp yeast
- ½ Cup sugar
- ½ Cup olive oil / flavored oil
- 3.5 Cups flour (sifted)
- 1 tbsp salt
Inspired by Chef Jaime Peña from Katanas Kafe Restaurant - YouTube; Pena's Kitchen
You won’t believe how easy it is to make great focaccia bread at home! Topped with rosemary, it’s rich, savory, soft, and chewy.
- Active dry yeast, sugar, and warm water. Rest for 10 min until bubbles.
- Mix the flour (sifted), salt and olive oil.
- Chopped Rosemary, Olive oil or flavored oil, Salt
- Olive oil is what gives this bread its rich flavor and golden-brown color. You will mix it into the dough as well as spreading it over the bread’s surface