Savory Breakfast Bowl With Wild Rice, Kale Raab And Soft Boiled Eggs
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Red chili flakes, Pinch
- 1 bunch kale raab, blanched in salted water and drained (can also use broccoli raab)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/ 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sesame seeds, or gomasio
- Kosher salt
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and chili flakes. Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add kale raab, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 5 minutes.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook eggs for 7 minutes and run under cold water to cool.
- Combine cooked rice, currants, pine nuts, lemon juice, and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve wild rice mixture with kale raab, eggs, and sesame seeds or gomasio.