Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad
For Grilled Shrimp:
- 1 Lbs shrimps, cleaned and washed
- 1 teaspoon red paprika
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cup ripe mango pulp diced
- 1 Cup ripe avocado diced
- 1 Cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ Cup onion diced
- 1 green chili sliced
- ¼ Cup ripe mango pulp
- ¼ Cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red chili
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
Melanie Amadasun Owner/ Head Chef (F.A.M. Sauces & Catering) Direct Line: (647) 819-9428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: @famsauces Instagram: fam_sauces_catering Instagram: melanie.amadasun LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/melanieamadasun
Mango Avocado Salad is a perfect summer salad loaded with spicy, flavorsome grilled shrimps. The combination of mango and avocado in a salad is a match made in heaven. Learn how to make mango shrimp salad in a few simple steps.
Marinate and Grill Shrimps:
- Clean, wash and pat dry the shrimps.
- Combine shrimps with paprika, taco seasoning and salt. Mix nicely and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan. Drizzle olive oil and grill the marinated shrimps until cooked from both the sides. This takes 5 – 10 minutes only.
- Keep shrimps aside to cool down a bit.
Prepare the dressing:
- Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a food processor. Blend till combined nicely. Keep in the fridge till required.
Assemble the salad:
- Combine mango, avocado, bell pepper, onion and shrimps in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing and toss gently.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve mango avocado salad immediately.