Strawberry Basil Balsamic Goat Cheese Wontons
- 1 package of goat cream cheese
- 1cup of chopped fresh organic basil
- 1tbsp of cane sugar
- Balsamic drizzle
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1½ package of strawberries
Prepared by Brittany Quinn
- Preheat over to 350. In a small mini 24 cupcake pan lightly oil & place wonton wrappers in cupcake mole. Fold over to make it fit & look nice. Cook for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Once done take out & let cool.
- In a bowl mix together goat cream cheese & fresh basil. In another separate bowl slice strawberries & add sugar. Once cups are cooled fill with a little bit of the goat cheese mixture then your sliced strawberries. Finish with balsamic drizzle. Serve immediately.